A 1,2 or 3 day course aimed at sales professionals, managers and fitness professionals. within a health club or personal training context.
This program covers all of the elements o the basic sales training as well as specific scripts and techniques which have been collected from more than 20 years of working within the health club environment.
Additional topics include
• Specialised fitness industry training
• How to guide prospective members around the club for the first visit
• Rapport skills and identifying needs and wants of the members
• Office presentation and how to upgrade the membership
• Closing and objection handling including specific scripts.
• Referral generation
• Design of membership
Our two, three and four day workshops and seminars cover everything from brain organisation, wellness, supervisory skills and how to think. For a full list of our courses and programs please go to email@example.com
Do you already feel the need to call me to see what else I can show you in terms of group and corporate training through Lifeshifts Training Solutions? You can call me now on 071 863 7398 or email me immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org
About MilesHi! my name is Miles Harrop. I am an educator, writer and life coach specializing in fitness, wellness, human behaviour and brain based coaching. I help you to transform your body by helping you buy the right gym equipment first time around, and to learn how to "change your mind" so that you can transform your body easily and effortlessly. Let me help you achieve your goals today!
Searching can wear you out!
Save TIME, MONEY & EFFORT!
You can CALL ME or EMAIL ME and let me put a package together for you!
- Can you eat too little when trying to lose weight? 4th October 2016
- Watercress Reverses Exercise Damage 4th October 2016
- Exercise and Diabetes 4th October 2016
- Corporate Fitness Clubs 4th October 2016
- Health Club Sales Training 4th October 2016
About Miles Harrop
Miles is a trainer, writer, coach and therapist in the areas wellness, influence and motivation, with more than 25 years of experience in transforming people physically and mentally.
With a strong background in the fitness industry, business coaching, group training and therapy, Miles has taught thousands of people how to change their bodies, their minds and their lives.
See more information about Miles here.